Word of the Day
- any competition; "the race for the presidency"
- a contest of speed; "the race is to the swift"
- people who are believed to belong to the same genetic stock; "some biologists doubt that there are important genetic differences between races of human beings"
- (biology) a taxonomic group that is a division of a species; usually arises as a consequence of geographical isolation within a species
- the flow of air that is driven backwards by an aircraft propeller
- a canal for a current of water
- move fast; "He rushed down the hall to receive his guests"; "The cars raced down the street"
- compete in a race; "he is running the Marathon this year"; "let's race and see who gets there first"
- to work as fast as possible towards a goal, sometimes in competition with others; "We are racing to find a cure for AIDS"
- cause to move fast or to rush or race; "The psychologist raced the rats through a long maze"
- 英英字典以 WordNet 為基礎進行開發，使用了 WordNet 資料庫。
- WordNet 跟據詞條的意義將它們分組，並為每個具有相同意義的字條組提供了簡短概要的定義。使用時可以注意其上層與下層的關係。