- 本字典目前資料以 WordNet 為基本資料, 提供大家進階學習英語的功能。
- the commercial exchange (buying and selling on domestic or international markets) of goods and services; "Venice was an important center of trade with the East"; "they are accused of conspiring to constrain trade"
- the skilled practice of a practical occupation; "he learned his trade as an apprentice"
- the business given to a commercial establishment by its customers; "even before noon there was a considerable patronage"
- a particular instance of buying or selling; "it was a package deal"; "I had no further trade with him"; "he's a master of the business deal"
- people who perform a particular kind of skilled work; "he represented the craft of brewers"; "as they say in the trade"
- steady winds blowing from east to west above and below the equator; "they rode the trade winds going west"
- an equal exchange; "we had no money so we had to live by barter"
- engage in the trade of; "he is merchandising telephone sets"
- turn in as payment or part payment for a purchase; "trade in an old car for a new one"
- be traded at a certain price or under certain conditions; "The stock traded around $20 a share"
- exchange or give (something) in exchange for
- do business; offer for sale as for one's livelihood; "She deals in gold"; "The brothers sell shoes"