- 本字典目前資料以 WordNet 為基本資料, 提供大家進階學習英語的功能。
- the contentment one feels when one has fulfilled a desire, need, or expectation; "the chef tasted the sauce with great satisfaction"
- state of being gratified or satisfied; "dull repetitious work gives no gratification"; "to my immense gratification he arrived on time"
- compensation for a wrong; "we were unable to get satisfaction from the local store"
- (law) the payment of a debt or fulfillment of an obligation; "the full and final satisfaction of the claim"
- act of fulfilling a desire or need or appetite; "the satisfaction of their demand for better services"