Word of the Day
- the act of delivering a formal spoken communication to an audience; "he listened to an address on minor Roman poets"
- (language) communication by word of mouth; "his speech was garbled"; "he uttered harsh language"; "he recorded the spoken language of the streets"
- something spoken; "he could hear them uttering merry speeches"
- the exchange of spoken words; "they were perfectly comfortable together without speech"
- your characteristic style or manner of expressing yourself orally; "his manner of speaking was quite abrupt"; "her speech was barren of southernisms"; "I detected a slight accent in his speech"
- a lengthy rebuke; "a good lecture was my father's idea of discipline"; "the teacher gave him a talking to"
- words making up the dialogue of a play; "the actor forgot his speech"
- the mental faculty or power of vocal communication; "language sets homo sapiens apart from all other animals"
- 英英字典以 WordNet 為基礎進行開發，使用了 WordNet 資料庫。
- WordNet 跟據詞條的意義將它們分組，並為每個具有相同意義的字條組提供了簡短概要的定義。使用時可以注意其上層與下層的關係。