Word of the Day
- the state of being free from danger or injury; "we support the armed services in the name of national security"
- defense against financial failure; financial independence; "his pension gave him security in his old age"; "insurance provided protection against loss of wages due to illness"
- freedom from anxiety or fear; "the watch dog gave her a feeling of security"
- a formal declaration that documents a fact of relevance to finance and investment; the holder has a right to receive interest or dividends; "he held several valuable securities"
- property that your creditor can claim in case you default on your obligation; "bankers are reluctant to lend without good security"
- a department responsible for the security of the institution's property and workers; "the head of security was a former policeman"
- a guarantee that an obligation will be met
- an electrical device that sets off an alarm when someone tries to break in
- measures taken as a precaution against theft or espionage or sabotage etc.; "military security has been stepped up since the recent uprising"
- 英英字典以 WordNet 為基礎進行開發，使用了 WordNet 資料庫。
- WordNet 跟據詞條的意義將它們分組，並為每個具有相同意義的字條組提供了簡短概要的定義。使用時可以注意其上層與下層的關係。