Search Result: lecture
〔 ˋlєktʃZ 〕
〔 ˊlektʃә 〕
The lecture has 5 Senses.
- public lecture, talk, lecture
- レクチャー, レクチュア, 講授, 講習, 講説, 講演, 講話, 講義
- a speech that is open to the public; "he attended a lecture on telecommunications"
- lecture, talking to, speech
- a lengthy rebuke; "a good lecture was my father's idea of discipline"; "the teacher gave him a talking to"
- lecturing, lecture
- レクチャー, レクチュア, 講授, 講説, 講義をすること, 講義
- teaching by giving a discourse on some subject (typically to a class)
- talk, lecture
- レクチャー, 講じる, 演説, 演述, 講授, 講説, 講演, 講話, 講ずる, 講義
- deliver a lecture or talk; "She will talk at Rutgers next week"; "Did you ever lecture at Harvard?"
- lambast, rebuke, trounce, take to task, dress down, reproof, chew up, lambaste, have words, reprimand, chew out, call down, chide, lecture, scold, jaw, bawl out, call on the carpet, remonstrate, berate, rag
- 怒りつける, 叱りつける, 叱り付ける, 叱る, 叱り飛ばす, 叱付ける, 怒り付ける, 叱飛ばす, 叱りとばす, 叱咤, 叱責, 叱する, 譴責, 怒る
- censure severely or angrily; "The mother scolded the child for entering a stranger's car"; "The deputy ragged the Prime Minister"; "The customer dressed down the waiter for bringing cold soup"